Learn Spoken English with a Native
Conversational Fluency **
less than 3 months
** student will be able to have a one to one conversation at a normal speaking pace with a native speaker, understanding 90% of what they hear and being easily understood by the person they are talking with.
Meet your teacher – Johnny
“Language is a means of communication. It’s a way to get to know new people and new cultures.”-Benny Lewis
1 hour lessons
Take lessons with Johnny
Just after purchasing more lessons, I asked Ionut a few questions about how I teach, what he likes about it, and who these lessons are best for.
Conversational English class syllabus:
I grew up speaking English in Phoenix, Arizona. I have a standard American English accent. I teach upper Beginner (A2) English or higher. Each session has a selection of these possible activities and will last approximately 45 minutes total.
- Introduction: 0 -10 min
- Vocabulary: 5 – 20 min
- Reading: 5 -20 min
- Dialogue: 5 – 20 min
- Role play: 5 – 20 min
- Matching: 5 – 20 min
- Questions: 5 – 20 min
- Pros and cons: 5 – 20 min
- Unscrambling: 5 – 20 min
- Error correction: 5 – 20 min
- Fill in the blanks: 5 – 15 min
- Sentence structure: 5 – 20 min
- Describing pictures: 5 – 20 min
- Open discussion: 5 – 20 min
I will be asking my clients to read, answer, and hold a conversation. I will cut them off where needed for corrections.
- Stable internet connection
- 30 minute assessment
What I provide:
- 1 hour meeting
- 45 minutes of live conversational practice
- 15 minutes feedback, discussion, logistics
- Extended meetings with mentoring/coaching for a premium price
- Payment required upon full session reservation
- Lateness: If the client is late 15 minutes or more, they are considered absent and the meeting may be dismissed.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Premium mentoring & personalized coaching available upon request.
I proudly use LessonSpeak curriculum
Take lessons with Johnny
Excerpt from my personal journal; November 2nd, 2018:
Theory of Smooth Communication
“There is an art to communication. Conversing through the use of language and employing this art demonstrates a form of expression. Being able to do so is extremely difficult and many people can only hope of achieving this. Fortunately, I have plenty of experience and I know how to pass it down to others. On top of that, I am also willing and able to pass this knowledge down to others.”