Conversational English Classes
English as a Second Language (ESL):
- Conversational practice
- For clients looking to improve their:
- Informal grammar
- Conversation practice
Full lesson (48:49)
Conversational English class syllabus:
I grew up speaking English in Phoenix Arizona, I have a pretty standard American English accent. I teach upper Beginner (A2) English or higher. Your session may have up to 4 clients. Each session has a selection of these possible activities and will last approximately 45 minutes total.
- Introduction: 0 -10 min
- Vocabulary: 5 – 20 min
- Reading: 5 -20 min
- Dialogue: 5 – 20 min
- Questions: 5 – 20 min
- Open discussion: 5 – 20 min
I will be asking my clients to read, answer, and hold a conversation. I will cut them off where needed for corrections.
- Stable internet connection
- 15 Minute Assessment
What I provide:
- 45 minutes of live conversational practice
- Payment required upon reservation
- Lateness: If the student is late 15 minutes or more, they are considered absent and class may be dismissed.
ESL Ratings from iTutorGroup: